Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Oh, The Places You'll Go


Sorry for the prolonged absence.  I’ve mostly been working, shivering, recovering, and interviewing.  It’s been super cold with the highest temperature not getting out of the 20’s and today we’re literally having a blizzard.  And not the good kind.

source
 
My janky shoulder is recovering but still has days where I can barely lift my arm above my shoulder so I’m not starting PT for strengthening until I know for a fact there’s no tear.  I am doing some exercises just to reduce the chances of getting a frozen shoulder. 

I still gainfully employed in the tundra but have had some gains and setbacks in Operation Relocation.  I had one terrible interview with a recruiting intern in a city I was pretty meh about.  I had a fantastic interview with a city far, far away but still pretty chilly in its own right that I haven’t been officially notified about yet but I’m pretty sure they offered it to an internal candidate.  Then I just had a pretty awesome interview in a city that’s pretty primo but I have some concerns about the financials with that one.  They already have me setup for a second interview and it sounds like we’re both willing to be a little flexible.  I guess we’ll see.  I’m really trying not to get my hopes up or put all my eggs in one basket yet. 

Other than that, I’ve been trying not to gain a million pounds or spend a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment