Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Too Tight Tuesday




This post is inspired by the day of the week and my pants.  Because it’s Tuesday and my pants are too tight.  Ever have one of those days where you just grab a pair of black pants and they turn out to be the ones from senior year of college and they’re way too tight.  But you’re already running late so you make them fit and then you go to work.  And then around 2 PM you’re irritated with the world so you eat a Twix, which doesn’t help your pants fit any better?

(source)


Yeah, me neither….

(source)


Anyway, since I am trying (when I’m not unreasonably emotional.  Seriously, even I don’t like me today) to be healthier and lose some lbs, I figure once a month I should revisit the tight pants to get a real idea of inches I’m losing.  For instance, I know that these pants didn’t fit in April because they’re was an argument ( in my head) about whether or not they should go to Goodwill or stay in the closet.  The closet won and now I have to pay the piper for letting me keep them. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment