Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday



Happy Hump Day!  I totally meant to do a post on Friday about my workouts and on Monday to recap my weekend but a lack of pictures and time got in the way.  I’m trying to get copies of weekend pictures but my friends are slacking sending me the ones they took as mine are all blurry and out of focus, per usual.  I’ll do a post this coming Friday with my workouts as of late.  


Speaking of pictures, I can’t really do a real before for a before and after right now.  I don’t have a full length mirror at my house and the only way I can get an ankle to head picture is if I stand on the toilet. 
Also, I didn’t weight today.  I think that weighing every week, especially on a week with a holiday in it, is discouraging for me.  Since I’m working out, I’m also building muscle and I don’t want fluctuations because of that affecting my motivation.  So I’ll probably be weighing and doing measurements once a month.  I can tell you that I wore shorts with a 32” waist on Saturday.  If I’m correct, that translates to a size 12, which I’m pretty excited about.  The clothes in my closet range from a size 17 (my junior’s department Levi’s) to size 12.  I can wear all of them but they look drastically different.  17’s require a belt and give the droopy butt effect.  The 12 fits like a glove except for the muffin top at top.  I’m an if-it-zips-it-fits kinda gal, so I’m okay with the muffin top.


Embrace the muffin top.


I’ll touch on what I ate over the holiday weekend a little better later on, but just know that I ate crap (mostly brats and patriotic cookies), but not nearly enough crap to exceed my caloric output.   And yesterday I had dental work done and can’t use my bottom back molars to chew, so I’m eating what I can eat until the throbbing stops.  Yesterday was a lot of mashed up French fries and milkshakes.  DON’T JUDGE ME.


Captain America loves these cookies.


Anyway, I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday weekend and didn’t eat nearly as many cookies as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment